Meet the Doctor
Dr. Munish Paul is an experienced Dermatologist in Paschim Vihar and practices at Skin Laser Centre in Paschim Vihar. He has over 22 years of experience as a Dermatologist.
Dr. Munish Paul is a qualified MD-Dermetology. He has expertise in Melasma Treatment, Wart Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Fillers, Mole Grafting, Skin Polishing, Anti Ageing (Peel, Polishing Lasers), Derma Roller, Glycolic Peel, Skin Peeling etc.
He began his higher education at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, where he received his Bachelor of Medicine & Grafting Degree in first class. He went on to complete his MD in Dermatology from the Dept. of Skin and STD, MAHE University Manipal. And then underwent extensive training in St. John’s Medical College and Hospital and Manipal Hospital at Bangalore. His special areas of interests include dermato-grafting, cutaneous resurfacing with Erbium-YAG laser, melanocyte cell transplantation for vitiligo, rejuvenation of the aging skin.
He has conducted instructional course for Dermatologists & Plastic surgeons for Aesthetic laser update, bed side clinical classes for Junior Post Graduate students, bed side clinical classes for MBBS under Graduate students and didactic Lectures for students of Physiotherapy. He has presented seminars & journal clubs after conducting search and collecting information from standard sources such as journals, text books, manuals and new sources as CD-Rom Libraries and Internet.
Certifications & Memberships-
- Fellow of Academy of General Education, Manipal, India 1998.
- Internship at Kasturba Medical College
- Indian Medical Council (Karnataka Branch)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Laser Surgeons
- Association of Cutaneous surgeons of India
- Delhi Medical Association OWB 358
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Laser Surgeon
- IADVL Delhi Branch LM/ND/3775
- Erbium -YAG laser for skin resurfacing of acne scars, DPN , actinic keratosis, rhytides etc.
- IPL for non-ablative photo-rejuvenation, rosacea, acne
- Q switched Nd-YAG laser for treatment of pigmented lesions
- Carbon –dioxide laser for cutaneous resurfacing and tissue ablation.
- Diode Laser for Hair Removal
- Soft laser i.e. Bio-stimulation with Gallium-arsenide & Helium-neon laser in the management of wound healing and pigmentary disorders.
- In the surgical management of vitiligo with punch grafting, mini grafting, blister grafting and tattooing, melanocyte cell transplantation
- In hair transplantation with punch, strip & micrografting
- In treatment of acne scars with subcision, excision, punch grafting, flotation, elevation and dermabrasion
- For management of fine lines & wrinkles
Melanocyte Cell Transplantation
- For management of stable vitiligo
- For face & body polishing
- For strip harvesting and micrografting for hair transplantation
Cryo-Grafting (with liquid nitrogen spray)
- For skin conditions amiable to cryotherapy
- For the management of raised lesions & electrolysis
- Use of Glycolic & TCA chemical peels for pigmentary disorders, superficial scaring and rejuvenation of aging face